• Increase Community
• Capital Campaign ~ Develop and implement a campaign to
insure long term growth and stability of our client
• Expand Development Resources ~ Continue to expand our
base of donors and corporate partners. Allowing
Tumbleweed Center for Youth Development to remain strong
through economic ups and downs.
• Finding ways to grow the organization through revenue
growth and cost effectiveness and program development
Committing to Service Excellence through Training and
•Promote and implement
continued self-evaluation of Board and Organization.
Encouraging "directions thinking" about the future of
the organization with all staff and with significant
• Reward Excelling Performance
• Commit to and implement Effective Training.
• Promoting the Youth Development model throughout the
Developing a Culture of
Communication and Trust
• Implement a Consistent
• Build a culture of Organizational Trust ~ Through
participatory management processes that Tumbleweed is a
“Learning Organization” engaged in continuous