Expanding Community Awareness and Agency Resources
• Increase Community Recognition
• Capital Campaign ~ Develop and implement a campaign to insure long term growth and stability of our client impacting programs
• Expand Development Resources ~ Continue to expand our base of donors and corporate partners. Allowing Tumbleweed Center for Youth Development to remain strong through economic ups and downs.
• Finding ways to grow the organization ~ Expand through revenue growth and cost effectiveness and program development
Committing to Service Excellence through Training and Outcomes Assessment
•Promote and implement continued self-evaluation of Board and Organization. Encouraging "directions thinking" about the future of the organization with all staff and with significant youth input
• Reward Excelling Performance
• Commit to and implement Effective Training.
• Promoting the Youth Development model throughout the organization
Developing a Culture of Communication and Trust
• Implement a Consistent Communication Plan
• Build a culture of Organizational Trust ~ Through participatory management processes that Tumbleweed is a “Learning Organization” engaged in continuous improvement.